Find a Dentist
Search by name, specialty or location.
Choose a search method. Filling all fields is not required. The more you enter, the more precise your results.
Not sure which dentist is right for you?
Read the definitions below and you'll know which dental specialist best meets your needs.
- General Dentistry provides most areas of dental service including cleaning teeth and filling cavities.
- Pediatric Dentist specializes in children's dentistry
- Orthodontist specializes in correction improperly positioned teeth, uses braces and other appliances to move teeth into proper position.
- Cosmetic Dentist specializes in restorative dentistry. Please not that many general dentists perform cosmetic dentistry.
- Periodontist specializes in the treatment of gum disease.
- Oral Surgeon specializes in dental surgical procedures.
- Endodontist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseased tooth pulp. Performs root canal work (many general dentists also perform root canals).
- Prosthodontist specializes in crowns, bridges, and dentures.