Starlight Children’s Foundation is a leading global health and education charity working to embrace, empower and enrich the lives of children from illness to wellness.
Starlight provides ongoing support through programs both in and out of the hospital that:
- Distract children from their pain.
- Lessen the need for pain medication.
- Help young people better understand and manage their illnesses.
- Improve the health outcomes for sick children.
- Enrich the lives of more than 4.5 million children globally.
During the past 23 years, Colgate-Palmolive:
- Donated nearly $9 million.
- Placed more than 1,350 Fun Centers™ and 22 PC Pal® laptops in hospitals nationwide to offer fun and distraction for pediatric patients.
- Sponsored 60 Great Escapes™ family activities.
- Enabled teens to join Starlight's Starbright World® online social network for seriously ill teens.
- Granted more than 1,600 wishes.