Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Speed Stick® antiperspirants and Speed Stick® Power™ antiperspirants?
- Speed Stick® Antiperspirant Sticks are highly effective and offer both antiperspirant and deodorant benefits. We have developed a patent-pending formula that glides smoothly on skin and leaves less residue. Speed Stick® Antiperspirant is available in three fragrances: Fresh, Unscented and Sport Talc.
- Speed Stick® Power™ Antiperspirant Sticks offer both antiperspirant and deodorant benefits. The line offers a variety of new, masculine and on-trend fragrances and will keep you feeling fresh and all-day dry for maximum confidence. Speed Stick® Power™ is available in four fragrances: Fresh, Unscented, Ultimate Sport and Energy Surge™.
- Speed Stick® 24/7 Antiperspirant Sticks — are highly effective offering both antiperspirant and deodorant benefits. We have developed a patent pending formula that glides smoothly on skin, leaves less residue, and has a long-lasting fragrance. We did this so that Speed Stick® 24/7 can move with you, delivering long-lasting performance, 24/7. Speed Stick® 24/7 antiperspirants are available in three different fragrances: Cool Fusion®, Fresh Rush® and Gametime®.
- Speed Stick® 24/7 Antiperspirant Gels — offer both antiperspirant and deodorant benefits providing you with 24 hour odor and wetness protection while keeping you smelling fresh and clean all day. They also have the benefit of going on clear. Speed Stick® 24/7 gel is available in three different fragrances: Cool Fusion®, Fresh Rush® and Gametime®.
How is Speed Stick® Stainguard™ antiperspirant different than other Speed Stick® antiperspirant products?
- Speed Stick® Stainguard™ antiperspirant, with its patent-pending formula, is designed to help fight yellow stains and residue on shirts, while providing the same all-day odor and wetness protection expected from Speed Stick® products.
- The patent pending formula helps fight yellow stains on your clothes (1) by staying on your skin, (2) by containing low stain-causing ingredients and (3) by using Stain Defense Technology designed to slow down the process of yellow staining.