Colgate ProClinical 350 Whitening Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Why you should try the Colgate ProClinical 350 Whitening
The Colgate ProClinical 350 Whitening electric toothbrush gives you the dentist clean feeling you’d expect from over 140 years expertise. It’s been developed in partnership with Omron, worldwide leaders in home healthcare products and innovative sensing technology, to deliver 5X more plaque reduction at your gumline compared to a manual flat-trim toothbrush. It also whitens your teeth in one week** with the 360° Whitening toothbrush head. And since it’s powerfully gentle, so easy to use and feels almost like a manual toothbrush, it’s the perfect choice for all the family.
**By removing surface stains.
Cleaner teeth with 5X plaque reduction at the gumline*
Less plaque means healthier smiles. This is why the Colgate ProClinical 350 Whitening’s sonic cleaning action, with up to 35,000 brush strokes per minute and unique multi-directional cleaning, is designed to remove 5 times more plaque at your gumline compared to manual flat-trim toothbrushes. The angled neck also helps to reach your back teeth for a whole mouth clean.
*Compared to a manual flat-trim toothbrush.
Gentle on gums
All of our brush heads have been specifically designed with soft bristles to be gentle on your gums and minimise damage to the soft tissue. They work hard to keep your gums healthy and your smile looking great.
Brush like dentists recommend
Dentists recommend you brush for 2 minutes to help keep teeth and gums healthy. That’s why the Colgate ProClinical 350 Whitening comes with a handy 2-minute timer that switches off when you reach the 2-minute mark.
Take control of your brushing
With Manual Mode Selection you choose the cleaning power that suits you with two distinct brushing modes.
1. Optimum Mode – Brush moves from side-to-side and up and down at mid-speed to clean and polish teeth.
2. Deep Clean Mode – Brush moves up and down at high speed for a powerful clean between the teeth and molars.
Your guide to brushing
A 30-second pacer pauses briefly to let you know when to move on to the next part of your mouth. It’s the guide that takes the guesswork out of brushing.
Recharging is a breeze
It’s easy to charge your Colgate ProClinical’s rechargeable battery. Simply plug in the charging base and place the toothbrush upright. A quick glance at the toothbrush’s charge indicator lets you know if it’s charging, the battery is running low or it’s fully charged. Remember to give it a 10-hour charge the first time for long-lasting battery life.
A whiter smile in a week
The Colgate ProClinical Max White One toothbrush head has spiral whitening bristles specially designed to help remove surface stains, giving you a brighter, whiter smile in just one week.
30 days to decide
If, after 30 days, you don’t absolutely love your new Colgate ProClinical C350 you can send it back to us, no questions asked. It’s really easy, too. Just pop it into its original packaging with all the attachments and your receipt, then post it back to us for a refund.
What’s in the box?
• 1 X Colgate ProClinical 350 Whitening rechargeable electric toothbrush
• 1 X 360° Whitening toothbrush head
• 1 X Brush head stand for 3 replacement heads
• 1 X Charger
- SONIC CLEANING ACTION - Distinct sonic cleaning actions provide a superior* clean for teeth and care for gums. *vs. a manual, flat-trim toothbrush
- 5X PLAQUE REDUCTION - Reduces more than 5 times the amount of plaque at the gum line.* *vs. a manual, flat-trim toothbrush
- POLISHES - Removes stains from teeth.
- INTERDENTAL CLEAN - Unique toothbrush heads help provide cleaning deep in between teeth.
- 2 MINUTE TIMER - Designed to turn off when you reach the dentist recommended 2 minute brushing time.
- 30 SECOND PACER - Pauses every 30 seconds to indicate when the user should move to another quadrant in the mouth.
- CHARGE INDICATOR - Indicates when brush is charging, fully charged, and when the battery is low.