Colgate ProClinical C600 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Why you should try the Colgate ProClinical C600
Give every inch of your mouth a thorough clean with the Colgate ProClinical C600. With 3 brushing modes, you’ll get that dentist clean feeling you’d expect from over 140 years expertise. It’s been developed in partnership with Omron, worldwide leaders in home healthcare products and innovative sensing technology, to deliver 5 times more plaque reduction at your gumline compared to a manual flat-trim toothbrush. You can adjust the speed and brushing motion manually for a personalised clean that suits you.
Cleaner teeth with 5X plaque reduction at the gumline*
Less plaque means healthier smiles. This is why the Colgate ProClinical C600’s sonic cleaning action, with up to 35,000 brush strokes per minute and unique multi-directional cleaning, is designed to remove 5 times more plaque at the gumline compared to manual flat-trim toothbrushes.
*Compared to a manual flat-trim toothbrush.
Brush like dentists recommend
Dentists recommend you brush for 2 minutes to help keep teeth and gums healthy. That’s why the Colgate ProClinical C600 comes with a handy 2-minute timer that switches off when you reach the 2-minute mark.
Your guide to brushing
A 30-second pacer pauses briefly to let you know when to move on to the next part of your mouth. It’s the guide that takes the guesswork out of brushing.
Brush at the right speed, every time
The three manually selected brushing modes adjust the speed and cleaning action. This way, you’ll experience a precision clean for fewer stains, gentle brushing and a deep clean.
Take control of your brushing
You choose the cleaning power that suits you with three distinct brushing modes.
• Optimum Mode – Brush moves from side-to-side and up-and-down at mid-speed to clean and polish teeth.
• Sensitive Mode – Brush moves from side-to-side at low-speed for a gentle clean on extra sensitive teeth and gums.
• Deep Clean Mode – Brush moves up and down at high-speed for a powerful clean between the teeth and molars.
Recharging is a breeze
It’s easy to charge your Colgate ProClinical’s rechargeable battery. Simply plug in the charging base and place the toothbrush upright. A quick glance at the toothbrush’s charge indicator lets you know if it’s charging, the battery is running low or it’s fully charged. Remember to give it a 16-hour charge the first time for long-lasting battery life.
Easy to travel with
Easily store your toothbrush in its handy case when you’re finished brushing or when you’re going on holiday.
30 days to decide
If, after 30 days, you don’t absolutely love your new Colgate ProClinical C600 you can send it back to us, no questions asked. It’s really easy, too. Just pop it into its original packaging with all the attachments and your receipt, then post it back to us for a refund.
What’s in the box
• 1 X Colgate ProClinical C600 rechargeable electric toothbrush
• 2 X 360 Deep Clean brush heads
• 1 X Travel case
• 1 X Charger
- MANUAL MODE SELECTION - Allows the user to change the speed and brushing action of the toothbrush head manually.
- SONIC CLEANING ACTION - Distinct sonic cleaning actions provide a superior* clean for teeth and care for gums. *vs. a manual, flat-trim toothbrush
- 5X PLAQUE REDUCTION - Reduces more than 5 times the amount of plaque at the gum line.* *vs. a manual, flat-trim toothbrush
- POLISHES - Removes stains from teeth.
- INTERDENTAL CLEAN - Unique toothbrush heads help provide cleaning deep in between teeth.
- 2 MINUTE TIMER - Designed to turn off when you reach the dentist recommended 2 minute brushing time.
- 30 SECOND PACER - Pauses every 30 seconds to indicate when the user should move to another quadrant in the mouth.
- TRAVEL CASE - Carrying case to allow easy portability of the electric toothbrush.