Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief Desensitizing Paste
Pro-Argin™ Technology with Arginine and Calcium rapidly occludes dentin tubules for fast sensitivity relief
Colgate Sensitive Pre-Procedural Desensitizing Paste with Pro-Argin™ Technology is a breakthrough treatment for patients with dentin hypersensitivity.
- Rapid1 dentin hypersensitivity relief that lasts for 4 weeks
- Effectively plugs and seals open dentin tubules
- Fast and easy application with a rotary cup
1 Reference: 1. Schiff T et al. Am J Dent. 2009;22(Spec Iss A):8A-15A.
Important Safety Information: Colgate Sensitive Pre-Procedural Desensitizing Paste is a desensitizing paste that should only be administered by individuals professionally trained to perform dental prophylaxis. It may cause eye irritation upon contact and is contraindicated in patients with a known allergy to any of the components. See Information Tab for Full Prescribing Information.
- Pro-Argin™ Technology contains calcium carbonate and arginine, an amino acid naturally found in saliva
- Can be used before or after dental procedures, such as scaling and prophylaxis
- Fits into existing treatment routine. No new procedure or technique required.