Oral Hygiene Education Materials for Dental Professionals
Promote healthy oral care habits among young patients and their families. Oral hygiene at home is just as important as at the dentist, so send your patients home armed with the knowledge to be successful on instilling healthy oral care habits for the entire family.
Introduce your young patients to the Tooth Defenders and healthy oral care habits with these engaging downloadable activities.
These printable posters and materials are great for young patients and their parents to brush up on their oral health care at home.
- Surgeon General's Seven Steps to a Bright Smile Patient Poster (PDF) (2.95 MB)
- Tooth Defenders Know How to Brush Poster (PDF) (3.09 MB)
- Parent Take-Home Oral Care Kit (PDF) (20.03 MB)
- Parent Take-Home Oral Care Brochure (PDF) (3.49 MB)
- Children's Oral Health Report Card (PDF) (3.85 MB)
- Children's Oral Health Report Card Stickers (PDF) (2.94 MB)
- Brush, Floss, Rinse Better Patient Poster (PDF) (6.44 MB)
- 5-Steps to Brush Better Patient Poster (PDF) (4.79 MB)