- Enables faster fluoride dispersion than paste-form Rx fluoride
- Optimized fluoride delivery system that produces a temprary shift in pH, resulting in an 86% improvement in fluoride uptake2
- Ideal therapy for Dental Patients with
- High caries risk
- Crown and bridge work
- Orthodontic decalcification
A dental caries preventive; for once daily self-applied topical use. PreviDent® 5000 Booster Plus brand of 1.1% sodium fluoride toothpaste in a squeeze bottle is easily applied onto a toothbrush. This prescription toothpaste should be used once daily in place of your regular toothpaste unless otherwise instructed by your dental professional. May be used in areas where drinking water is fluoridated since topical fluoride cannot produce fluorosis. (See WARNINGS for exception.)
This is a Brief Summary of Risk Information.
Please see package insert or visit Colgateprofessional.com for full prescribing information.
1. Joziak MT, et al. J Dent Res. 2003;82(Sp Issue);Abs. 1355.