As part of Hispanic Heritage Month and in partnership with the Hispanic Heritage Foundation, we encourage you to get on the path to higher education.
Through HHF’s Youth Awards Program, Colgate will sponsor this year’s “Community Service” track and will award 30 educational grants to Hispanic students nationwide.
- 30x $1,500 Educational Grants
Applying is easy!
- Fill out an application online and submit 1 short essay (500 words or less)
- Click here to access the application or for more information
Program Eligibility Criteria
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Be of Hispanic heritage
- High school seniors enrolled as first year students at a 2 year College or a freshman at a 4 year institution
- Applications are being accepted through October 31st, 2014
¡JUNTOS PODEMOS LOGRARLO!
The Hispanic college enrollment rate has more than doubled in recent years, surpassing that of Caucasian counterparts. Yet, only 1 in 5 Hispanic students actually earn a college degree. Colgate-Palmolive’s educational grant program will help jumpstart Latinos on their path to succeeding in college by providing financial relief via grants totaling $45,000.
By giving our young the proper tools to pursue a higher education, we ensure a brighter future not only for them, but for their families, communities, and the country as a whole.