Any Filipino ages 18 years old and above can join and nominate a scholar ages 20 years old and below
Promo starts on April 2, 2018 and ends on July 2, 2018
Over 5000 winners of scholarships and prizes!
50 Php 100,000 Scholarship Money
500 Php 500 National Bookstore Gift Certificates
5000 Php 15 Prepaid Load
Buy any of the following variants below.
The bigger the pack, the more entries you get!
Find the code inside each carton or the last 6-digits of the barcode for sachets and text COLGATE[space]CODE to 3456
Register once by texting
Birth Year to 3456
Participants must be of legal age (18 years old or above)
COLGATE SCHOLARSHIP 2018 PROMO MECHANICS
All individuals are requested to go through the detailed terms and conditions before participating.
This Scholarship promo is run by Colgate-Palmolive Philippines, Inc. (“Colgate” / “Company”) from April 2, 2018 to July 2, 2018 (“Scholarship promo period”) in the Philippines nationwide.
II. WHO CAN JOIN?
- Filipino citizens residing in the Philippines who are at least 18 years old and willing to nominate a Filipino scholar (see eligibility requirements below) are eligible to participate in this promo, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein.
- Employees of Colgate, Y&R Philippines, MEC Inc., Rising Tide Inc., DOH-FDA representatives, TEMSI Inc., Lamonte Inc., CTGraphics Inc., Hinduja Global Solutions Inc., and their relatives up to the fourth degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to join the promo or be the beneficiary of the cash scholarship.
III. HOW TO JOIN
Promo participant must complete all 3 steps in order to have a valid entry.
STEP 1: BUY
CARTON (TUBE) BUYERS
To join the promo, purchase any specially-marked Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Great Regular Flavor scholarship carton packs.
- Each specially-marked Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Great Regular Flavor scholarship pack contains a unique code printed inside which a participant would need to use to gain raffle entries (see Step 2).
- Each unique code is equivalent to a certain number of raffle entries. The bigger the size of toothpaste, the more raffle entries you will earn.
To join the promo, purchase any Colgate toothpaste sachet variant.
- Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Great Regular Flavor 24g twin pack sachet
- Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Great Regular Flavor 24g twin pack sachet Scholarship Pack
- Colgate Fresh Confidence Spicy Fresh 22g twin pack sachet
- Colgate Fresh Confidence Kool Menthol Fresh 22g twin pack sachet
- Colgate Sensitive 24g twin pack sachet / Colgate Sensitive 22g twin pack sachet
Each unique sachet barcode for each variant is equivalent to one (1) raffle entry.
The Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Great Regular Flavor Scholarship Sachet Packs from the Colgate Scholarship Promo 2017, whose unique codes have not been previously registered, will still be honored in the Colgate Scholarship 2018 promo.
STEP 2: TEXT
CARTON (TUBE) BUYERS
Promo participant should text COLGATE[space]CODE to 3456 (e.g. COLGATE A23TH1H)
- The unique code is found inside the specially-marked single Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Great Regular Flavor scholarship carton packs with the following sizes: 25 ml, 50 ml, 95 ml, 145 ml
- Each text to submit an entry costs PhP 2.50 for both Globe and Smart subscribers and PhP 2.00 for Sun subscribers, charged to the promo participant
- To check the accumulated number of raffle entries, text COLGATE[space]CHECK to 3456 (P2.50/text)
- Each unique code from the cartons may only be used once (each code need not be sent multiple times to get the equivalent number of entries)
- A participant must keep the pack with the winning code for the claiming of the prizes
Promo participant must text COLGATE[space]Last 6-digits of sachet barcode to 3456 (i.e. COLGATE 325216)
- The last six-digit barcode is found at the back of any Colgate toothpaste sachet variant
- Each barcode can only be used once per mobile number. A maximum of four entries will be accepted per mobile number with the 4 Colgate sachet variants included in the promo.
- To check the accumulated number of raffle entries, text COLGATE[space]CHECK to 3456 (P2.50/text).
STEP 3: REGISTER
Promo participant should register once by texting COLGATE[space]REG[space]Name/Complete Address/Participant’s Birth year and send to 3456
(i.e. COLGATE REG Sheila Dela Cruz/321 Apo St. Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila/1985)
- The registered address will be the basis for the draw segmentation (by location)
- The participant has to be born on or before 2000 (18 years old or above). If the birth year of the participant does not pass the minimum age, an error message will be sent and the entry will be considered invalid.
- A participant should only register once per mobile number. Initial registration is free of charge.
- For any changes in registration details, promo participant may update his registration details by texting again COLGATE REG Name/Complete Address/Participant’s Birth Year (P2.50/text)
- A participant registering in the Colgate Scholarship Promo authorizes Colgate-Palmolive Philippines, Inc. and/or its agency to call or send SMS alerts/messages to their mobile/landline numbers related to the promo.
- Subscribers can opt out of the aforementioned SMS alerts/messages by calling the Colgate Consumer Affairs Hotline number at (+63)(2)8569825.
IV. SCHEDULE OF DRAWS
2 Draws (Scholarship in Cash worth P100,000, P500 National Bookstore Gift Certificate, and P15 prepaid cellphone load)
There will be 2 draw dates. Raffle entries will be segmented by Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao, based on the registered address of the participant. A total of 50 winners of P100,000 Scholarship Cash, 500 winners of P500 National Bookstore Gift Certificates, and 5,000 winners of P15 load will be drawn throughout the promo.
There will be three (3) Luzon winners drawn from all the toothpaste sachet raffle entries per draw. Participants are already excluded from the succeeding draws once they win the PhP 100,000 Scholarship Prize or PhP 500 National Bookstore GC. Winners for the prizes will be drawn in this order: PhP 100,000 Scholarship Prize, PhP 500 NBS GC, and then PhP 15 Load.
If participant wins the P100,000 Scholarship cash prize, he/she must be willing to nominate a scholar/beneficiary other than himself/herself who must be 20 years old or below. (Born 1998 or later)
Summary of promo prizes and draw dates:
V. ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS
- After each draw, verification of the winners’ details will be administered via phone call from (+63)(2)8569825/8027866 (for winners of the cash prizes and gift certificates) [For Smart/Sun subscribers, they will receive a call from 7777]. All verification will be done prior to the announcement of the winner.
- Each mobile number can only win a PhP 100,000 Scholarship Prize or PhP 500 National Bookstore GC once throughout the campaign. (i.e. If the participant won a PhP 100,000 Scholarship Prize, he/she is no longer eligible to win in the succeeding draws). If the participant only won P15 prepaid load, he/she is still included in the draws and can still win PhP 100,000 Scholarship Prize or PhP 500 National Bookstore GC.
- PhP 100,000 Scholarship Prize and PhP 500 National Bookstore GC Winners will be formally notified by registered mail, and call, specifically mentioning the winning code and the redemption details.
- For Globe/TM, Sun, and Smart Prepaid Subscribers who won PhP 15 Prepaid load, an official congratulatory text message from ‘COLGATE’ will be sent together with the prize.
- Winners’ names may be announced on but not limited to any of the following channels:
- Online (i.e. Colgate’s social media accounts [Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram etc.])
- Colgate-produced Videos
- Social Media influencers (bloggers)
- Radio Advertisements
- Colgate reserves the right to feature/mention/publish/photograph/interview/quote/video record any of the winners for use, at the discretion of Colgate, on television, radio, print, product packaging, digital, and other media touch points as a part of its media campaign for the scholarship promo without need for further compensation and without restriction as to frequency or duration or use. By joining the promotion, winners voluntarily give their consent thereto.
VI. CLAIMING OF PRIZES
- Confirmed P100,000 Scholarship cash prize winners each will be required to pick up their prizes at any of the following areas:
- For Luzon winners: Y&R Philippines, Inc. office at 9/F Marajo Tower, 312 26th Street corner 4th Ave. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- For Visayas winners: Colgate-Palmolive Philippines, Inc. Visayas office at 19/F 10-B-14A Loreta Tower 2, Lot 6 Block 2 Bohol St., Archbishop Reyes Street, Cebu Business Park, 6000 Cebu City
- For Mindanao winners: Colgate-Palmolive Philippines Inc. Davao office at Ground Floor, Matina IT Park, McArthur Highway, Matina, Davao City
- Major prizes are not transferrable.
- Confirmed prize winners of P500 National Bookstore GCs will have their prizes delivered to the address indicated in the entry. National Bookstore GCs are transferrable but not convertible to cash. Winners who have their prizes delivered are deemed to have personally received their prizes upon confirmed delivery receipt issued by the third-party courier. Colgate shall not be responsible for lost or misplaced prizes after its delivery to the winner’s registered address.
- All PhP 100,000 Scholarship cash prize winners would be required to submit a copy of their valid government ID, a copy of the winning carton code or copy of the sachet, and their Tax Identification Number (TIN) for internal verification purposes. Incorrect or incomplete details shall not be entertained.
- Upon claiming of major cash prizes, winner must present the following:
- One (1) valid ID with picture of the winner, as well as 1 valid ID, birth certificate or Student ID of the corresponding nominated scholar for the winning entry
- SIM card used to send the winning entry
- Registered mail with signed waiver
- Specially-marked Colgate carton pack with the winning code or the Colgate Toothpaste sachet variant with the corresponding bar code
- Only the following IDs are accepted:
- All valid government issued identification documents/IDs (birth certificate, postal, voter’s, passport, driver’s license)
- For nominated scholars: Student ID
- In the event that the PhP 100,000 prize winner is not able to personally claim his/her prize, a proxy/representative may claim the prize on his/her behalf within the 60-day period after announcement of winner/s. The representative/proxy must present the following in addition to the requirements for claiming prizes as stated above:
- Notarized Special Power of Attorney signed by the major prize winner in favor of the representative/proxy
- Two (2) valid IDs of the proxy
- Only prepaid number registrants are qualified to win the P15 load. Winners of the mobile load will receive the load prize of P15 from the following official sender IDs:
- For Globe prepaid subscribers– AUTOLOADMAX
- For Smart prepaid subscribers– SmartLoad
- For Sun prepaid subscribers – 7210
- Cash prizes not claimed by winners after sixty (60) days from date of notification, will be forfeited in favor of Colgate-Palmolive Philippines, Inc. with notice to FDA.
- Any expenses incurred to claim the prize shall be shouldered by the winner. Expenses for shipping of National Bookstore GCs will be shouldered by Colgate.
- Prize tax, if any, will be shouldered by Colgate.
- The Scholarship amounting to P100,000 shall be paid by check under the name of the winning nominator. Upon receipt of the prize, nominator must sign an acknowledgment receipt, a release form and an undertaking that the amount will be used by the nominated beneficiary for his/her education. Colgate shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage of the check or prize once it has been handed over to the winner.
- If any technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, Colgate-Palmolive Philippines Inc. reserves the right to terminate the promotion and determine a winner using previously untampered data received as of the date of termination or to modify the promotion in a manner deemed appropriate by Colgate-Palmolive Philippines, Inc., subject to approval of FDA.
- Winners may be required to attend a press event or photo-op session as part of the culminating activity for this promotion.
- Holding of the Scholarship Promo is subject to force majeure conditions. Colgate-Palmolive Philippines, Inc. reserves its right to change, discontinue, extend the Scholarship promo, or modify the terms and conditions thereof, subject only to notice to and/or approval by FDA.
- The decision of Colgate-Palmolive Philippines, Inc. with regard to the Scholarship Promo and the declaration of the winners is final and binding.
- Any person who commits, conspires to commit or in any way aids in the commission of any act of tampering, counterfeiting, or fraud shall be automatically disqualified from this promotion and be subject to legal action under Philippine laws and regulations.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- The participant is providing information to Colgate-Palmolive and Y&R and not to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Participant fully releases Facebook/Instagram/Twitter for any and all liabilities and injuries that may result from her participation in this promotion.
- If you wish to unsubscribe or stop receiving promo updates, you may call the Colgate Consumer Affairs Hotline at (+63)(2)8569825 from 8:30 AM to 5:00PM on Mondays to Fridays.
- All complaints and queries regarding this promotional activity may be attended by the Colgate Consumer Affairs that may be reached by dialing (+63)(2)8569825 from 8:30 AM to 5:00PM on weekdays.