Colgate Diabetics Sample
Terms and Conditions
1. All individuals are requested to go through the detailed terms and conditions before participating.
2. This Colgate Diabetic Sampling offer is being conducted by Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd ("Colgate" / "Company") from 1st April 2021 until 1st April 2022 ("Colgate Diabetics Sampling offer period")
3. All individuals above the age of 18 years who are and residents of Indian States are eligible to request for a free sample of Colgate Diabetics pack subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, which will be presumed to have been accepted by him/her.
4. Purchase of any Colgate pack including but not limited to Colgate Dental Cream, Colgate Active Salt, Colgate Active Salt lemon, Colgate Active Salt Neem, Colgate Cibaca, Colgate Cibaca Vedshakti, Colgate Swarna Vedshakti pack is not a condition precedent to request for a free sample
5. One can avail of a free sample by sharing necessary details in the form created for this particular offer.
6. Each eligible form entry, once updated accurately and completely will be entitled to only one Colgate Diabetics sample (not for sale) pack of 30g.
7. Colgate Diabetics free sample provided cannot be exchanged for cash or any other form of gifts or other purposes.
8. Persons registering to avail the Colgate Diabetics Sample authorize Colgate / its authorized agency to send voice messages and SMS alerts/messages / call to their mobile/landline numbers in relation to the offer. Subscribers who have opted for DND (Do Not Disturb) facility waive their facilities / restrictions of DND by giving a missed call on the aforesaid Toll Free number to participate and hereby allow Colgate and its agencies to send voice messages and SMS alerts/messages / call to their mobile/landline numbers in relation to this offer. However, Colgate does not guarantee that such subscribers of DND will get a call / SMS and such participants may not receive the aforesaid messages/alerts in spite of giving a missed call and are requested to check with their respective service providers before participating.
9. In the event that Colgate is unable to establish contact with the eligible individual for collecting address or is unable to establish contact with the eligible caller within three weeks after collecting address from the eligible individual for the purpose of delivering the Colgate Diabetics sample then the said eligible caller shall be disqualified and shall not be entitled to receive the Colgate Diabetics free sample
10. Colgate would not be liable or held responsible for any lack or lapse in any communication on account of failure or delay by any of the Internet, Telecom, SMS and E-mails service provider. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
11. Employees of the Company, its affiliates, Redfuse,VML and their family members are not eligible to participate in the Switch to Colgate Vedshakti offer
12. Disputes, if any, will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai only.
13. Holding of the Colgate Diabetics sample offer is subject to normal force majeure conditions.
14. The Company reserves its right to change, discontinue, extend Colgate Diabetics Sampling offer, or modify the terms and conditions thereof without giving any prior notice.
15. The decision of the Company with regard to the Colgate Diabetics Sampling offer and the declaration of the eligible callers is final and binding.
16 The information received by Colgate from the website is privileged and confidential save and except the details that may be required to be used in advertising by Colgate under clause 17 & 18 hereunder
17. Colgate reserves the right to feature any number of the eligible recipients of Colgate Diabetics Sample offer on television, print and other media touch points. The number and selection is at the sole discretion of Colgate and shall be final and binding.
18. By participating into this Colgate Diabetics Sample Offer the participant provides free consent / permission to Colgate to use the eligible caller’s name, photographs, videos, audio, if any, for the purpose of displaying the results, marketing, publicity / advertising in such manner as may be deemed fit by Colgate viz. in print, TV, social media etc, without any monetary compensation payable to any eligible caller and without any restriction to its frequency and use.
22. By participating into this Colgate Diabetics Sampling Offer the participant provides permission to Colgate to use the eligible caller’s phone number for the purpose of market research and surveys conducted by Colgate .