Often the first place children learn about healthy oral hygiene habits is at home. Parents, you are the greatest teacher of dental health for your children. Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® is here to help with that mission. Browse oral health information and helpful tips to care for your children's smiles as they age and change. Make learning healthy habits fun with our educational games and activities.
From teething to wisdom teeth, click one of the articles or videos below to learn what to expect and how to care for your child’s changing mouth as they grow up.
- Baby Teething: Signs and Treatment
- Dental Health for Kids: A Parent's Guide
- Which Tooth Is Next? Using a Permanent Teeth Chart to Track Your Child's New Teeth
- When Little Ones Lose Baby Teeth: Six Special Ways to Celebrate
- No More Nasties: Brushing for Kids!
- Teaching Your Children How to Brush and Floss
- How Do I Care for My Infant's Teeth?
- Early Childhood Cavities
Make learning healthy habits fun with these educational games, videos and music designed to get your kids excited about taking great care of their teeth and gums, while also educating them about the proper way to take care of their mouths.
PRINTABLES – FOR ALL AGES
All you need for understanding the basics on oral care for any age.
PRINTABLES – FOR AGES 3-5
Make your child’s first trip to the dentist a breeze with these downloadable tips and checklists.
PRINTABLES – FOR AGES 5-9
Tips and fun printable activities for welcoming adult teeth and the tooth fairy into your home and more.
PRINTABLES – FOR AGES 10-12
Help your child develop lifelong healthy oral care habits with these fun printable activities.