Keep your winning smile by protecting your teeth from cavities. Colgate® Cavity Protection Toothpaste contains fluoride which is clinically proven to fight cavities on teeth surfaces and exposed roots. The liquid calcium formula helps to strengthen teeth and repair weak spots before cavities start.
- Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate. Helps clean and polish teeth.
- Aqua. Dissolves substances or ingredients.
- Glycerin. Helps to dissolve the ingredients and prevent drying or hardening, keeping the product smooth.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate. Foaming agent to aid in the removal of debris.
- Cellulose gum. Thickening or stabilizing agent providing consistency to the paste.
- Aroma*. Freshens breath and improves a product's taste.
- Sodium Monofluorophosphate. Active ingredient to help prevent cavities.
- Tetrasodium pyrophosphate. Helps to protect from stain build-up.
- Sodium saccharin. A non-sugar sweetener enhancing product taste perception.
- Sodium fluoride. Active ingredient to help prevent cavities
Contains: Sodium Monofluorophosphate & Sodium Fluoride Total Fluoride content: 1450 ppm
*Aroma(> 100 PPM): Anethole, Carvone, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Menthol