Colgate, #1 Dentist Recommended Brand1
1Colgate Brand, Toothpaste, UK, Dentist Survey 2021. To verify contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The formula is clinically proven to remove up to 100% of surface stains. With its active 3 minerals, it polishes protects and helps strengthen your teeth Enamel safe for daily use.
- Clinically proven to remove up to 100% surface stains
- Polishes, rebuilds & protects
- Aqua. Dissolves substances or ingredients.
- Glycerin. Helps to dissolve the ingredients and prevent drying or hardening, keeping the product smooth.
- Hydrated Silica. Helps clean and polish teeth.
- Sorbitol. Helps to dissolve the ingredients and prevent drying or hardening keeping the product smooth.
- Potassium nitrate. Helps to prevent tooth hypersensitivity.
- PEG-12. Prevents liquids from separating.
- Tetrasodium pyrophosphate. Helps to protect from stain build-up.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate. Foaming agent to aid in the removal of debris.
- Aroma*. Freshens breath and improves a product's taste.
- Xanthan gum. Thickening or stabilizing agent providing consistency to the product.
- Cellulose gum. Thickening or stabilizing agent providing consistency to the paste.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine. Foaming agent to aid in the removal of debris.
- Sodium saccharin. A non-sugar sweetener enhancing product taste perception.
- Phosphoric acid. Adjusts the pH in the product .
- Sodium fluoride. Active ingredient to help prevent cavities
- Mica. Provides aesthetic to the finished product.
- Potassium Hydroxide. Adjusts the pH in the product .
- Eugenol. Flavor component essential oil providing specific flavor characteristics.
- CI 73360. Provides coloring to a product.
- CI 77891. Provides coloring to a product.
Contains: Sodium Fluoride Total Fluoride content: 1450 ppm
*Aroma(> 100 PPM): Anethole, Carbonic acid 2-hydroxypropyl 5-methyl-2-(1-methylethyl)cyclohexyl ester, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Eugenol, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Menthone