Colgate Cavity Protection Toothpaste | Removes Plaque
Give your family the chance to be cavity free with Colgate® Maximum Cavity Protection Toothpaste. It’s the first and only family toothpaste with unique Sugar Acid Neutraliser™, which directly fights sugar acids in plaque - the number-one cause of cavities. Colgate® Maximum Cavity Protection Toothpaste is clinically proven to fight tooth decay in two ways. First, its patented Sugar Acid Neutraliser™ helps to deactivate sugar acids before they can harm teeth. Second, it contains fluoride and calcium to strengthen and remineralise enamel to help prevent cavity formation.
- INGREDIENT PURPOSE
- Calcium carbonate Helps clean and polish teeth.
- Aqua Dissolves substances or ingredients.
- Glycerin Helps to dissolve the ingredients and prevent drying or hardening, keeping the product smooth.
- Hydrated Silica Helps clean and polish teeth.
- Arginine Natural aminoacid to enhance active ingredients performance.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate Foaming agent to aid in the removal of debris.
- Aroma* Freshens breath and improves a product's taste.
- Sodium Monofluorophosphate Active ingredient to help prevent cavities.
- Cellulose gum Thickening or stabilizing agent providing consistency to the paste.
- Sodium bicarbonate Helps clean and polish teeth.
- Tetrasodium pyrophosphate Helps to protect from stain build-up.
- Benzyl alcohol Protects products from growing bacteria, yeasts and mold.
- Sodium saccharin A non-sugar sweetener enhancing product taste perception.
- Xanthan gum Thickening or stabilizing agent providing consistency to the product.
- Sodium hydroxide Adjusts the pH in the product .
- Limonene Flavor component essential oil providing specific flavor characteristics.
- CI 77891 Provides coloring to a product.
Contains: Sodium Monofluorophosphate Total Fluoride content: 1450 ppm
*Aroma(> 100 PPM): Anethole, Eucalyptol, Isomenthone, Limonene, Mentha Arvensis Extract, Menthol, Propylene Glycol