Colgate, #1 Dentist Recommended Brand1
1Colgate Brand, Toothpaste, UK, Dentist Survey 2021. To verify contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Give your family the chance to be cavity free with Colgate® Maximum Cavity Protection Toothpaste. It’s the first and only family toothpaste with unique Sugar Acid Neutraliser™, which directly fights sugar acids in plaque - the number-one cause of cavities. Colgate® Maximum Cavity Protection Toothpaste is clinically proven to fight tooth decay in two ways. First, its patented Sugar Acid Neutraliser™ helps to deactivate sugar acids before they can harm teeth. Second, it contains fluoride and calcium to strengthen and remineralise enamel to help prevent cavity formation.
- Calcium carbonate. Helps clean and polish teeth.
- Aqua. Dissolves substances or ingredients.
- Glycerin. Helps to dissolve the ingredients and prevent drying or hardening, keeping the product smooth.
- Hydrated Silica. Helps clean and polish teeth.
- Arginine. Natural aminoacid to enhance active ingredients performance.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate. Foaming agent to aid in the removal of debris.
- Aroma*. Freshens breath and improves a product's taste.
- Sodium Monofluorophosphate. Active ingredient to help prevent cavities.
- Cellulose gum. Thickening or stabilizing agent providing consistency to the paste.
- Sodium bicarbonate. Helps clean and polish teeth.
- Tetrasodium pyrophosphate. Helps to protect from stain build-up.
- Benzyl alcohol. Protects products from growing bacteria, yeasts and mold.
- Sodium saccharin. A non-sugar sweetener enhancing product taste perception.
- Xanthan gum. Thickening or stabilizing agent providing consistency to the product.
- Sodium hydroxide. Adjusts the pH in the product .
- Limonene. Flavor component essential oil providing specific flavor characteristics.
- CI 77891. Provides coloring to a product.
Contains: Sodium Monofluorophosphate Total Fluoride content: 1450 ppm
*Aroma(> 100 PPM): Anethole, Eucalyptol, Isomenthone, Limonene, Mentha Arvensis Extract, Menthol, Propylene Glycol