Colgate Gum Expert toothbrush is created with Dental professionals with design features to improve Gum Health. It is equipped with bi-level tufting design to clean in between teeth. Its 6000+ high density bristles** gently removes plaque along the gum line helping to maintain healthier gums. Its wide head design is designed to gently hug the gumline and reduce pressure as you brush, while providing 6x better reach for deep cleaning along the gumline*. The Colgate Gum Expert toothbrush also comes with a soft rubber handle for an ergonomic grip giving you comfortable control every time you brush your teeth.
Dentists and Hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months or sooner if the bristles are frayed.
Brush at least twice a day or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
Use a Colgate toothpaste and toothbrush that is suitable for your oral needs. Add Colgate Plax mouthwash to your oral care routine for better results.
*Caused by plaque
^vs ordinary flat trim toothbrush
- Colgate Gum Expert Ultra soft toothbrush is co-created with Dental professionals with unique high performance features:
- 4x more bristles with dual tufting for gentle yet deep cleaning
- 6X better reach for deep cleaning along the gumline
- Gently removes plaque while massaging gums
- Remove plaque along the gumline that causes bleeding gums
- Bi-level tufting to clean in-between teeth
- Dentists & Hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day or as directed by a dentist or doctor