The triple-clean feeling of Colgate® Triple Original Mint Action Toothpaste will keep you smiling all day. It contains fluoride to help protect against cavities, helps remove surface stains for whiter teeth, and has a great mint taste for fresh breath.
- Aqua. Dissolves substances or ingredients.
- Sorbitol. Helps to dissolve the ingredients and prevent drying or hardening keeping the product smooth.
- Hydrated Silica. Helps clean and polish teeth.
- Glycerin. Helps to dissolve the ingredients and prevent drying or hardening, keeping the product smooth.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate. Foaming agent to aid in the removal of debris.
- PEG-12. Prevents liquids from separating.
- Aroma*. Freshens breath and improves a product's taste.
- Cellulose gum. Thickening or stabilizing agent providing consistency to the paste.
- Sodium fluoride. Active ingredient to help prevent cavities
- Sodium saccharin. A non-sugar sweetener enhancing product taste perception.
- CI 74160. Provides coloring to a product.
- CI 74260. Provides coloring to a product.
- CI 77891. Provides coloring to a product.
Contains: Sodium Fluoride Total Fluoride content: 1450 ppm
*aroma(> 100 PPM): Anethole, Carvone, Eucalyptol, Isomenthone, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Menthone, Menthyl Acetate