Thank You So Much for
We wish you super luck for your results.
Colgate Star Me Honar Superstar Contest
1. The Colgate Star Me Honar Superstar contest (referred – ‘contest’ ‘Promotional Offer’ or ‘campaign’ henceforth) is a consumer engagement contest, which is sponsored and operated by Colgate- Palmolive (India) Limited (“Colgate”) for the Television show Dance Deewane Season 3 broadcasted on Star Pravah TV channel owned by Star India Pvt Ltd.
2. The contest is live only for the residents of India aged more than 18 years, from 21-Jan’22 to 31-Mar’22 (campaign tenure subject to change).
3. Purchase of Colgate or any other brand product or pack is not essential to participate in the campaign.
4. The process to participate –
- To vote for their favorite contestant, the viewers of the show can log on to www.colgatesmilesclub.com to vote for their favorite contestant.
- A voter can cast his/her vote only once per contestant per week
- At the end of the contest, the total tally of votes will be shared with the managing team at Colors TV
- The contestant with maximum number of votes will get a Colgate Gift hamper at the end of the contest (even if eliminated from the show)
- The voting done on colgatesmilesclub.com will not have any impact on the rankings/ratings of the performers of the show. Winners selection or eliminations in the show will be independent of the voting done here.
- Out of all the participants, 10 lucky voters stand a chance to win a Colgate Gift Hamper
- The participant winner selection will happen based on random selection mechanism
- The declaration of list of participant winners will be done on or before 15th Apr’22
5. While voting, the participants have to update their details to join the Colgate Smiles Club. With the Colgate Smiles Club participants may unlock certain rewards and will be eligible to receive various promotional and products related information from Colgate as per the terms and condition of the Colgate Smiles Club.
7. Only the participants who have successfully registered themselves on the Colgate smiles Club through aforesaid participation landing page, will stand a chance to win a Colgate Gift Hamper as a prize as per the discretion of Colgate.
8. By submitting the Personal Details, you agree to receive Colgate’s promotional offers, special offers, newsletters, Colgate’s product launches information, Colgate feedback & surveys, advertising messages / communication or Colgate’s product samples information through emails/calls / text messages/whatsapp or by courier or any other medium preferred by Colgate.
9. Winners may be required to participate in any promotional activity related to the Contest that will involve use of their name, image, city & state at no additional cost/charges whatsoever payable by Colgate for such requirement to the winners. Winners will have to share their decent quality photo for the same & Colgate can touch up / edit the winner’s photograph to render it usable for the promotional activity.
10. If a participant registers with his/ her correct details multiple times, the last updated details will be considered for winner-eligibility membership in Colgate Smiles Club.
11. Colgate will randomly select from amongst the aforesaid participants a total of 10 winners at one go from those who have participated successfully during the contest.
12. The winners will be communicated via emailer/SMS/call by Colgate or its agencies on the credentials shared, with a link to a webpage (winner details collection page). The participant will have to update the delivery address on the winner details collection page. A list of winners will be declared through a link on the landing page.
13. The hamper consisting of Colgate products will be given as per the discretion of Colgate and the contestants or the winners shall not have any right to request or demand for any specific element to be added/replaced/discarded in the gift hamper. The decision of Colgate in this regard shall be final.
14. Colgate and /or its agency will never demand or solicit or request for - (a) any advance payment or request for any kind of payment or charges whatsoever; or (b) any financial information of your accounts, credit or debit card etc; or (c) clicking any link or subscribe any suspicious link etc.; except registering with basic personal information on Colgate Smiles Club.
15. The decision of Colgate as regards to the contest shall be final. No correspondence or any other claims whatsoever, in this regard will be entertained.
16. No queries, claims, dispute, complaints or grievances pertaining to the contest shall be entertained by Colgate or its facilitating partners from the date of the closure of the contest.
17. The gift hamper or its content cannot be exchanged, and is not transferable and cannot be converted into cash.
18. The images used on collaterals for the promotion of contest are for creative representation only. The actual content of gift hamper may be different.
19. This contest is being conducted solely by Colgate. Any claims/dispute arising out of this Contest shall be managed by Colgate and without any reference to Viacom18 Media Private Limited. In case of any disputes/ claims and/or other legal proceedings initiated against Viacom18 Media Private Limited, arising out of this Contest, then Colgate shall indemnify, defend, hold harmless and keep indemnified Viacom18 Media Private Limited from any and all claims.
20. The contest is end-to-end owned by Colgate, Star TV does not have a stake/say in the modus operandi of the campaign management and execution.
21. This Promotional Offer shall be subject to Indian Laws and in case of any disputes, the Courts at Mumbai, shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.
22. Standard force majeure terms apply to this Promotional Offer including government restrictions and inability to operate / perform due to reasons of pandemic situation etc.
24. Helpdesk Tab:
For any queries, you may email us at email@example.com
Lines open from Monday to Friday between 09:00 AM to 6:00 PM
25. Colgate may amend, update, extend, change, terminate, cancel, suspend etc. the terms hereof without any further notice and their decision shall be final in this regard.