The classroom is a great place to teach dental care and oral health to kids. Help children learn the healthy habits that bring a bright smile and a bright future with this simple dental hygiene curriculum. Teachers have access to dental care material to encourage students to learn how to take care of their mouth and teeth.
Download our engaging, activity-based program guide to help you integrate oral health in your classroom.
These activities encourage your students to team up with Dr. Rabbit and the Tooth Defenders and become superheroes in protecting their own bright smiles!
- Bright Smiles Word Search (Ages 10-12) (PDF) (520 KB)
- Tooth Defender! Maze Challenge (PDF) (5.28 MB)
- Dr. Rabbit Meets a Brushalotamus Storybook Storybook (for PreK - Head Start) (50.2 MB)
- App-tastic Adventures with Dr. Rabbit Lesson (For Pre-K) (PDF) (2.56 MB)
- Bright Smiles Word Match (Ages 5-7) (PDF) (794 KB)
- Dr. Rabbit & the Tooth Defenders How It All Began Storybook (for Grades K-1) – FRENCH (PDF) (3.6 MB)
- Dr. Rabbit and Friends Collection of Songs (Music) (19.5 MB)
- App-tastic Adventures in Tooth Defense Lesson (For Grades K-1) (PDF) (2.99 MB)
Hear it straight from other kids how much they're learning from the My Bright Smile App! From brushing songs, to learning how to floss, to visiting the dentist for the first time and more, these videos are a quick and easy way to get kids excited about taking care of their teeth.
Check out other downloadable educational materials great for teaching and learning the basics of oral health care.