Colgate® Optic White®
Pro Series Toothpaste
Keep your smile bright and ready at all times with our Pro Series toothpaste. It's the strongest hydrogen peroxide whitening toothpaste we offer.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- This doctor-recommended whitening agent gently removes extrinsic stains on the enamel of the teeth as well as intrinsic stains inside the teeth when used as directed. The concentration of hydrogen peroxide in our Optic White® products make them effective and safe for at-home use.
- For Sensitive Teeth
- Some people experience tooth sensitivity when using products containing hydrogen peroxide, though your degree of sensitivity depends on the product’s formulation, dosage, concentration, and your individual health history. If you're worried about tooth sensitivity, talk to your dental professional and/or choose whitening products designed for sensitive teeth like Colgate’s® Overnight Whitening Pen and Pro Series LED.
- Prevents Cavities
- In addition to containing bleaching agents like hydrogen peroxide that whiten teeth, our Optic White® toothpastes also contain fluoride to strengthen enamel and prevent tooth decay.
- Enamel Safe
- Enamel is the thin outer layer of the tooth and it needs protecting. That’s why all of our Optic White® products are gentle enough to whiten teeth without damaging the tooth’s surface.
- Whitens Inside & Out
- The patented whitening formula in our Pro Series, Renewal and Advanced toothpastes not only polishes away surface stains (extrinsic stains), but also removes stains beneath the tooth’s surface (intrinsic) for deeper, whiter, and longer-lasting results.
- Freshens Breath
- Our Optic White® toothpastes and mouthwash come in a variety of flavors, including cool mint, that taste great and keep your mouth feeling clean and fresh.
- Prevents Stains
- In addition to polishing away surface stains, some Optic White® products, like the Stain Fighter toothpaste, also protect teeth from future stains, helping your teeth stay whiter longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Colgate® Optic White® Pro Series contains 5% hydrogen peroxide and is our strongest over-the-counter toothpaste. It deeply whitens beyond the surface and removes years of stains when brushing twice daily for 2 weeks. It's an expert-level whitening toothpaste for a vibrant glow.
The Colgate® Optic White® Pro Series is safe to use every day. It contains hydrogen peroxide to remove stains while keeping your enamel safe from damage.
The Colgate® Optic White® Pro Series users typically see results after twice daily brushing for two weeks.
Our Award-Winning Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Best Whitening Toothpaste: Colgate Optic White Pro Series Whitening Toothpaste
“Whitening toothpaste alone won’t give you the pearly whites of your dreams—but it will help you maintain a certain level of whiteness by cutting through food stains you might accrue throughout the day. This one from Colgate has the right ingredients to do the trick: It’s about as effective as a whitening toothpaste will get and comes at a pretty low price for a tube that will last you a while. Add to cart? We think it’s a no-brainer.”
Bonus points, per the experts: With a 5% concentration of hydrogen peroxide, this toothpaste has the chops to tackle your surface stains, according to our dental experts.
One tester said: “This toothpaste made my teeth feel fresh-from-the-dentist clean. I also noticed them looking whiter when I used it consistently. Overall, it made my teeth feel and look good, which is all you can ask of a toothpaste, really.”
Health BEAUTY AWARD 2022 Winner
“Here's something that's sure to make you smile: this supercharged toothpaste with 5% hydrogen peroxide whitens and removes up to 15 (!) years of stains without any irritation.”
Parents BEAUTY AWARD ESSENTIALS “Best Whitening Toothpaste”
“Regular users of coffee and tea can benefit from this new 5 percent hydrogen peroxide (the highest OTC concentration) formula, which can remove stains in a few weeks but won't damage enamel. Oh, and the taste: minty, not burny.”