Safe and Effective Teeth Whitening
When it comes to oral health advice, stay away from blogs written by amateurs and advice passed between friends or family and stick with the pros. Many viral techniques or folk remedies that supposedly brighten your smile may be ineffective and unsafe.
If you’re concerned with your smile's appearance, a dental professional should be your go-to for advice and recommendations. They can help guide you to the most effective and safe options while considering your health history, budget, and unique smile.
Luckily, there’s a wealth of teeth whitening options available on the market that are safe and effective:
- Stain removal toothpaste: These helpful toothpastes contain polishing agents or mild abrasives that help remove stains from the outer layer of your teeth.
- Over-the-counter whitening products: Typically available in gels or strips, these products allow you to do-it-yourself at home without a trip to your dental professional.
- Professional in-office bleaching: Schedule a visit with your dental professional for the most powerful whitening available, applied by an expert in a safe environment.
- Professional at-home bleaching: Your dental professional can also offer a custom-fitted tray so you can bleach your teeth at home with expert guidance and instruction.
Otherwise, your most potent tool to keep your smile white for a long time to come is to simply maintain proper oral health. Follow these guidelines:
- Gently brush your teeth for two minutes twice daily with a soft-bristled brush.
- Clean between your teeth once a day using floss, a flossing device, or an interdental brush.
- Rinse with mouthwash or antiseptic mouth rinse.
- Consume a balanced diet that’s low in sugary and acidic items.
- Visit your dental professional regularly.
You’ve made a great choice to research the effectiveness of strawberry teeth whitening. It’s best to stick to the research-backed methods for your oral health and use your dental professional as a valuable resource. You’re now ready to whiten your smile with knowledge of the methods that have been proven to be safe and effective.