Oral Health Education Materials for Dental Care Volunteers
Volunteers like you can help make a child’s bright, healthy smile last a lifetime. As a dental volunteer, you’ll have the opportunity to work with children in your community on the importance of maintaining good oral health habits. Whether you’re giving a quick lesson in the classroom, giving checkups in the vans, or just talking with the kids in line, you’ll have a chance to make a big impact.
Volunteer dentists and hygienists continue to help us create healthy smiles by donating their time and conducting free dental screenings for under-served children.
Some of our volunteers have been serving their communities through Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® for more than 15 years. Click the videos below to hear from some of our dedicated volunteers.
Browse helpful and informative materials to help guide you to getting involved in your community.
- BSBF Award Certificate (PDF) (1.01 MB)
- BSBF Family Pledge (PDF) (318 KB)
- BSBF Community Pledge (PDF) (329 KB)
- Your Bright Smile – Oral Health Tips for Children (PDF) (691 KB)
- Classroom Visit Guide for Volunteers (Ages 5-7) (PDF) (3.0 MB)
- Classroom Visit Guide for Volunteers (Ages 8-9) (PDF) (3.1 MB)
- Classroom Visit Guide for Volunteers (Ages 10-12) (PDF) (2.8 MB)
Interested in becoming a Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures volunteer? Click on the link below to take the first step towards becoming a volunteer by completing our volunteer interest form.