Enzyme-powered toothpaste for WOW whitening. The hydrogen peroxide formula is boosted by a naturally-derived enzyme so you get happy, sparkling white teeth!
How to use
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children 2 to 6 years: use only a pea sized amount and supervise child's brushing and rinsing (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 2 years: ask a dentist or physician.
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sodium Monofluorophosphate (Anti-cavity), Poloxamer 105 (Solvent), Calcium Pyrophosphate (Abrasive), Triacetin (Whitening agent), PEG-12 (Humectant), PVP (Thickener), PEG/PPG-116/66 Copolymer (Solvent), Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (Tartar control), Silica (Abrasive), Flavor, Betaine (Surfactant), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (Surfactant), Sodium Saccharin (Sweetener), Hydrogen Peroxide (Whitening agent), Sucralose (Sweetener), Carboxylesterase (Whitening agent), Maltodextrin (Enzyme carrier), BHT (Antioxidant)
- Effortless whitening
- First enzyme-boosted whitening toothpaste with hydrogen peroxide in the U.S
- Naturally-derived enzyme boosts whitening effect
- Designed for no tooth sensitivity
ORAL CARE GOALS
What does enzyme toothpaste mean? What is enzyme technology? How does it work?
Oh So Dazzling is an enzyme-powered toothpaste.
The hydrogen peroxide formula is boosted by an active, naturally-derived enzyme catalyst that boosts the teeth whitening effect— designed for no tooth sensitivity. So you get happy, sparkling white teeth!
When will I start to see results?
You should see visibly whiter teeth when brushing twice daily for four weeks!
In particular, studies have shown people having over 2 shades whiter teeth.