Colgate Total® Clean Mint Gum Health Toothpaste is a gum health toothpaste that addresses gum care needs. With gum health being just as important as your pearly whites, this powerful gum health toothpaste fights bacteria while helping reverse the signs of early gum disease. It also helps to correct issues associated with gingivitis including inflamed gums and bleeding. Plus, are you wondering how to strengthen your teeth and gums? This anti-cavity fluoride toothpaste helps strengthen teeth, and it contains an ingredient that fights bacteria on teeth, tongue cheeks and gums for whole mouth health.
Your community may not yet accept tubes for recycling. Check locally. Learn more at colgate.com/goodness
Why Gum Health is Important
While the cleanliness and whiteness of teeth are at the top of our list, the health of your gums is just as important. When it comes to taking care of your gums and how to improve gum health, Colgate Total® Mint Gum Health Toothpaste provides the gum care you need. From helping maintain healthy gums, this gum health toothpaste not only focuses on gum care but also gently whitens teeth and provides a minty fresh finish to your breath.
- The Colgate Clean Mint Gum Health Toothpaste is a mint, gum health toothpaste made to help take care of gums.
- The gum health toothpaste focuses on gum care to maintain healthy gums and help reverse early signs of gum disease.
- Fights bacteria for 12 full hours (vs. non antibacterial fluoride toothpaste with twice a day brushing after 4 weeks.)
- Helps keep teeth clean, whitens and refreshes breath with a minty flavor.
- Helps to correct issues associated with gingivitis including inflamed gums and bleeding.
- Whitens teeth by removing surface stains for a bright smile.
- The gum health toothpaste to care for gums is available in gel and paste.
- Try the Colgate Clean Mint Gum Health Toothpaste to help maintain healthy gums.
0.454% stannous fluoride (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Fight Bacteria for 12 full hours* *vs non antibacterial fluoride toothpaste with twice a day brushing after 4 weeks
Helps keep teeth clean, and breath minty fresh
Helps repair signs of early gum damage
A mint toothpaste that helps protect gums from harmful bacteria
This area allows consumers like you to express their own opinions and comments. Colgate does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor endorses any opinions expressed within this section. Some reviewers have received free samples of this product.
ORAL CARE GOALS
Helps Prevent Gingivitis
Polishes Away Surface Stains