A beautifully-designed multi-featured sonic brush that you'll love to use. The CO. Worker rechargeable electric toothbrush cleans your teeth like a high-end mechanic details a vintage car, with great respect and care for your mouth. The CO. Worker includes 4 modes: Squeaky Clean, Sparkle, Sensitive, and Self-Care modes to fit your brushing needs.
Counter Worthy Contents: 1 Curved Body Handle (pearlized white with gold accents), 2 Brush Heads (soft pink/white bristles), 1 Travel Clutch (pink/blue), 1 Charger.
How to use
Power it Up
- Press the power button to turn brush on.
- Pick the mode you want by pressing the power button consecutively within 5 seconds of turning it on. Every time you press it will switch the modes: Squeaky Clean -> Sparkle -> Sensitive -> Self-Care.
- While in use, the brush will emit pulses every 30 seconds to encourage you to move to a new quadrant in the mouth.
- Hold the power button down to turn it off.
What mode are you in?
- Squeaky Clean - High intensity + speed for daily clean.
- Sparkle - High intensity vibrations + pulsing action for a dazzling clean.
- Sensitive - Lower intensity vibrations for a gentle clean.
- Self-Care - Indulgent rotation of all three modes for a unique cleaning sensation.
Watch out for red
- Intensity Wave turns red when you use too much pressure.
Choose your speed
- Arrows let you rotate between 10 different intensities.
- Soft Bristles
- Powerful vibrations
- Timed Brushing
- Ergonomic Handle
- 4 Modes: Squeaky Clean, Cparkle, Sensitive, and Self-Care
- Pressure sensor
- 10 Intensity settings
- Replaceable head
- Auto-wake up
ORAL CARE GOALS
Polishes Away Surface Stains
Are there special instructions for cleaning and maintenance of the brush?
If you're a powered toothbrush user, nothing special versus what you normally do to clean your brush!
Here are our detailed instructions:
Clean your toothbrush head thoroughly after each use by removing the brush head from the handle and rinsing under running water.
Regularly clean the handle of the toothbrush using a damp cloth. This is especially important if your toothpaste contains baking soda or other bicarbonates or peroxide. Otherwise, plastic cracking could occur.
If you plan to stop using the toothbrush for an extended period, we recommend that you clean the toothbrush handle and heads, and store them in a cool dark place. If you start using your toothbrush again after a long period of non-use, charge for at least 4 hours.
For energy savings purposes, charge only when the battery level is low. When not in use, keep the charger unplugged from the socket.
How is intensity control different than changing the mode?
The up and down arrows on the front of the brush control the intensity of the vibrations, going from level 1 (gentlest) to level 10 (strongest).
The Intensity Wave on the back of the handle lights up in correspondence with the intensity level!
If you are on on intensity level 1, for example, only the bottom tip of the intensity wave will be lit.
If you are on intensity level 10, the whole wave will be lit.
The 4 modes, on the other hand, combine different patterns of speeds and rotations so you can customize your clean.
Pick the mode you want by pressing the power button consecutively within 5 seconds of turning it on.
Every time you press it will switch the modes: Squeaky Clean -> Sparkle -> Sensitive -> Self-Care.
The icon for the mode you choose will light up.