Colgate® Optic White®
Pro Series LED Tray
Put the power of LED light technology to work whitening your teeth. This fast-working solution will brighten your smile in just over a week.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- This doctor-recommended whitening agent gently removes extrinsic stains on the enamel of the teeth as well as intrinsic stains inside the teeth when used as directed. The concentration of hydrogen peroxide in our Optic White® products make them effective and safe for at-home use.
- For Sensitive Teeth
- Some people experience tooth sensitivity when using products containing hydrogen peroxide, though your degree of sensitivity depends on the product’s formulation, dosage, concentration, and your individual health history. If you're worried about tooth sensitivity, talk to your dental professional and/or choose whitening products designed for sensitive teeth like Colgate’s® Overnight Whitening Pen and Pro Series LED.
- Precise Application
- Our Overnight Whitening Pen lets you apply our whitening formula directly to the teeth you want to brighten for an easy and mess-free experience. Similarly, our Pro Series LED whitening kit comes with a comfortable, one-size-fits-all mouth tray designed to maximize your teeth’s exposure to the whitening agent.
- Whitens Inside and Out
- The patented whitening formula in our Pro Series, Renewal and Advanced toothpastes not only polishes away surface stains (extrinsic stains), but also removes stains beneath the tooth’s surface (intrinsic) for deeper, whiter, and longer-lasting results.
- Professional Level
- Our Pro Series LED whitening kit combines the power of hydrogen peroxide with a LED light accelerator for professional-level whitening. Our patented LED light device contains 700 lights for more whitening coverage.
- Enamel Safe
- Enamel is the thin outer layer of the tooth and it needs protecting. That’s why all of our Optic White® products are gentle enough to whiten teeth without damaging the tooth’s surface.
Frequently Asked Questions
The tray is easy to use and allows for better contact between teeth and the hydrogen peroxide whitening formula.
Yes. Our LED kit combines our advanced whitening formula with LED for a professional-level whitening experience that's enamel-safe and designed for those with sensitive teeth.
Your long-term results will depend on your habits and the specific foods you eat. If, like many people, you find it hard to completely eliminate coffee, tea, cola, red wine and other stain-causing items from your diet, you may require a touch-up treatment at regular intervals.
The Colgate® Optic White® Pro Series LED has directed use of 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get 6 shades whiter teeth.