Colgate® Optic White®
Stain Fighter® Toothpaste
You want a whiter smile but you don't want hydrogen peroxide? Stain Fighter’s® patented micro-polishing action will keep your smile in peak performance.
- Non-Hydrogen Peroxide
- This doctor-recommended whitening agent gently removes extrinsic stains on the enamel of the teeth as well as intrinsic stains inside the teeth when used as directed. The concentration of hydrogen peroxide in our Optic White® products make them effective and safe for at-home use.
- Prevents Cavities
- In addition to containing bleaching agents like hydrogen peroxide that whiten teeth, our Optic White® toothpastes also contain fluoride to strengthen enamel and prevent tooth decay.
- Enamel Safe
- Enamel is the thin outer layer of the tooth and it needs protecting. That’s why all of our Optic White® products are gentle enough to whiten teeth without damaging the tooth’s surface.
- Freshens Breath
- Our Optic White® toothpastes and mouthwash come in a variety of flavors, including cool mint, that taste great and keep your mouth feeling clean and fresh.
- Prevents Stains
- In addition to polishing away surface stains, some Optic White® products, like the Stain Fighter toothpaste, also protect teeth from future stains, helping your teeth stay whiter longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Because whitening toothpaste removes surface stains without bleaching, you won't have any spotty discoloration when it's time for your braces to come off.
Whitening toothpaste should be used twice every day for two minutes to reduce your risk of cavities, freshen breath, keep your gums healthy, and remove stains.
Colgate® Optic White® Stain Fighter® Toothpaste safely removes teeth stains and prevents new stains from forming after 2 weeks of directed use.