Find a Dentist
To find dentists in your area, search by specialty and zip code. For more precise results, enter Dentist's Last Name.
Not sure which dentist is right for you?
- Read the definitions below and you'll know which dental specialist best meets your needs.
- General Dentistry provides most areas of dental service including cleaning teeth, filling cavities and whitening teeth.
- Pediatric Dentist specializes in children's dentistry.
- Orthodontist specializes in correction of improperly positioned teeth, using braces and other orthodontic appliances to move teeth into proper position.
- Cosmetic Dentist specializes in cosmetic and restorative dentistry. Please note that many general dentists perform cosmetic dentistry.
- Periodontist specializes in the treatment of gum disease.
- Oral Surgeon specializes in dental surgical procedures.
- Endodontist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseased tooth pulp. Performs root canal work (many general dentists also perform root canals).
- Prosthodontist specializes in prosthodontic services such as placing crowns, bridges, and dentures.
This information is being provided for informational purposes only. We do not endorse or have any affiliation with any of these dentists.
Showing Results For: