- Repairs early teeth and gum damage
- Strengthens teeth by remineralizing weakened enamel
- Fights plaque to keep gums healthy
- It not only fights plaque between teeth and in all those hard to reach spaces, but also fights bacteria on your tongue, cheeks, and gums.
- Provides excellent protection against gingivitis, stains, tartar and cavities
- Benefits include: - anti-sensitivity, enhanced enamel strength, instant neutralization of odors associated with bad breath and improved flavors that leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh
- Enamel Problems
- Bad Breath