Fluoride is a mineral that occurs naturally in all water sources, including the oceans. Research has shown that fluoride not only reduces cavities in children and adults, but it also helps repair the early stages of tooth decay, even before the decay is visible. Fluoride is the best cavity fighter to help keep the whole family's teeth strong — no matter their ages*.
*Fluoride should only be used by children ages 2 and up, or as directed by a dentist
- Can Fluoride Help Adults?
- Fluoride - Nature's Cavity Fighter
- Fluoride And Your Teeth
- The Facts About Fluoride
- What is Fluoride?
After you eat, the small food particles left behind in your mouth break down into carbohydrates and sugars, which in turn the bacteria break down into
- Drink Up! Fluoridated Drinking Water Protects Dental Health of Adults as Well as Children
- FDA Approves Dental Health Claim for Fluoridated Bottled Water
- Fluoridated Water Benefits People of All Ages
- Fluoride, Oral Health Education Make Potent Partners in Fighting Cavities
- Millions More Benefit from Fluoridated Water, According to CDC 2012 Statistics
- Study Supports Fluoride Varnish to Prevent Tooth Decay
You can get the benefits of fluoride from different places. It can work from an external source and from the inside of your body. To work the best, you need to get it from both. At home, you and your family should brush with fluoride toothpaste at least twice a day for two minutes, especially after eating breakfast and before bedtime.
- Fluoride Deficiency & Signs
- Why Look for Fluoride in Toothpaste
- Water Fluoridation Benefits & Oral Health
- Who Should Use a Fluoride Mouth Rinse and Why?
- What Does Fluoride Do to Protect Your Smile?
- Is Fluoride Bad for You?
- How Sodium Fluoride Toothpaste Protects Teeth
- See All Information on Fluoride